The object of Minesweeper is to locate all the mines as quickly as possible without uncovering any of them. If you uncover a mine, you lose the game.
To play Minesweeper
1. On the Game menu, click New.
2. To start the timer, click any square on the playing field.
* You can uncover a square by clicking it. If you uncover a mine, you lose the game.
* If a number appears on a square, it indicates how many mines are in the eight squares that surround the numbered one.
* To mark a square you suspect contains a mine, right-click it.
* The game area consists of the playing field, a mine counter, and a timer.