Not reading MobileCrunch yet? Why the heck not? While a MobileCrunch post or two might make the jump over to CrunchGear each day, there’s a ton of good stuff each day that you’ll only see on that side of the fence.
Here’s some stuff you may have missed on MobileCrunch today:
- Timberland to pay $7 million to settle SMS spam lawsuit
- Kingston 8GB SDHC Kit Giveaway: Congrats to our first winner. Who’s next?
- Vodafone bringing the BlackBerry Storm to the UK?
- Nokia Photos 1.5 beta released, now with geotagging
- Digital Imaging Systems announces 9 MP camera for mobile handsets
- Apple blocks MailWrangler application for no good reason
- Verizon announces month-to-month service plans
- UTStarcom Knick: It’s like a Sidekick that makes your neck hurt