Not reading MobileCrunch yet? Why the heck not? While a MobileCrunch post or two might make the jump over to CrunchGear each day, there’s a ton of good stuff each day that you’ll only see on that side of the fence.
Here’s some stuff you may have missed on MobileCrunch today:
- Adobe working on Flash for iPhone, but the ball is in Apple’s court
- Samsung and Verizon announce the SCH-u430
- Nokia Pilot product testing program goes live, registration opens
- AT&T planning BlackBerry Bold launch parties, complete with ultra cheesy videos
- LG KP500 aims to make touchscreens pocket-friendly