Yo dawg – Rogers heard you liked smartphones, so they put smartphones in your smartphone so you can smartphone while you smartphone.
But seriously, if you’re a smartphone fan on Rogers/Fido, your brain might just melt in 2009. HoFo-goer clearskies08 managed to sneak spy shots throughout the entirety of the recent employee-only roadmap presentation, bringing back just shy of 30 shots for all to see. Your super spy achievement certificate is waiting for you at the front desk, clearskies08.
So, what’s in store for 2009?
- Nokia XpressMusic 5800 (Q2 or Q3 2009)
- Sony Ericsson C905a (Q2 2009)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X1a(Q3 2009)
- Nokia N79
- Nokia N85
- Nokia N96
- Motozine ZN5 (Late Q1 2009)
- Moto VE66 (Second half 2009)
- Moto Q11
- HTC Touch Pro (Q2 2009)
- Touch Viva (First half 2009)
- Touch 3g (“Possible release”)
- Samsung Pixon (Late Q1 2009)
- BlackBerry Storm 9520 (with WiFi!)
- BlackBerry 82XX (Pearl Flip with 3G!)