We tend to give away a whole lot of stuff on the TechCrunch network. Phones, DVDs, laptops, TVs – you name it, we’ve probably given it away at some point. That said, I think this is the first time we’ve given away sports tickets.
FuzzyCube Software, the folks behind the iPhone game iQuarterback, just dropped us a pair of tickets to the Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants game coming up in September. This game is going to be one to remember; not only is it a face-off between rivals, but its also the first game the Cowboys will be playing in their brand new stadium. Even with a few months to go before the big day, these tickets are already going for 200 bucks a pop. Want them? Here are the details:
What you’ll win:
- A copy of iQuarterback for the iPhone
- Two tickets to the Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants game at the brand new Dallas Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas on September 20th.
How to win:
- Answer the three trivia questions that follow, and send them to email@example.com. It must be this email address, or it wont be counted. The questions:
- In what year will the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium host the Super Bowl?
- Who is the owner of the Dallas Cowboys, and where did he go to college?
- How many times have the New York Giants won the Super Bowl?
We’ll select a winner at random from those who submit the correct answers to the email address above by Thursday, April 30th at 11:59 PM Pacific. The winner will be announced on Friday, May 1st. Good luck!