I’ll preface this by saying that it is GamePro’s 20th Anniversary and with that they’d like to invite one lucky bloke to help them cover E3 in LA next month. The rules seem pretty simple and if I weren’t already going I’d definitely be entering. This year’s E3 will be the kickass E3 from years ago and not the debacle Devin and I had to endure last year. It’s not all fun and games, though. You actually have to work the event and pump out some stories while you’re there. Rough life, right? Get over it. You get to play some sweet AAA titles before EVERYONE else.
The winner will be announced on May 25th and you, along with a guest, will be shipped out to LA for the start of E3 on June 1st.
Here’s how it works.
1. Sign up for a GamePro.com account. If you already have an account, just log in.
2. Use the User Blog Application by going to your profile page, click “Create New Blog Post”, title it “Top 20 Games of All Time”, then LIST OUT your top 20 games of all time. Count them down from #20 to #1.
3. For your top five games of all time (entries #5 through #1), Write at least a paragraph telling us why these games are the greatest. Please use between 25 and 100 words..
If we choose your list and explanations as the best, we’ll fly you and a guest out to Los Angeles on June 1 for E3 and back home on June 3. And there’s more! Winners will also receive:
* Transportation to and from Los Angeles International Airport
* Hotel accommodations in downtown Los Angeles
* VIP passes to E3
* VIP invitation to GamePro’s 20th anniversary party at E3
And most importantly, access to 2009’s and 2010’s finest AAA games!
Check out the rest of the details at GamePro.