While I won’t go as far as the press release does in calling this unlockable content “unprecedented” and “incredible,” it certainly is something I’d be happy to grind levels for. The Transformers game itself is coming out June 23rd on pretty much every platform, but the PS3, 360 and PC versions will be the only ones with these great bonuses:
- Six FULL episodes of the original Transformers animated television series
- Slideshows of original Hasbro comic art, propaganda-style comic covers and Luxoflux game concept art
- Generation 1 skins of Ironhide, Starscream and Long Haul, who are all playable characters in the single-player and multiplayer modes
- All in-game cinematic videos for replay
- One EXCLUSIVE standalone CG cinematic movie that cannot be seen anywhere else
Free cartoons? Original skins? That’s hotter than Megan Fox dipped in magma! The last time I really worked on unlockables was pretty much Shadow of the Colossus, so this will be nice.