Assuming you’re a Windows PC user, RealNetworks RealPlayer SP app makes transferring any video to your mobile device a piece of cake. It’s currently in Beta for Windows users with support for Macs coming by the end of the year.
For $40 you can upgrade to the RealPlayer Plus SP, which supports h.264 video conversion, DVD playback and DVD burning. Grab the Beta here and test it out for yourselves.
* Play Web video on nearly any device, including the Blackberry family, Nokia smartphones, iPhone, iPod, iTunes, Xbox, and many others through automatic conversion and transfer to the correct device format, including Flash, Windows Media, QuickTime & RealVideo.
* Save time by downloading several videos or transferring the same video to many different devices from one screen.
* Add custom device profiles and easily change format settings to maximize video quality and control for a device.
* Create audio-only files from videos for playback on devices that only support audio.
* Easily share videos on Twitter and Facebook.
* Support for latest versions of Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome.