We tend to do a fair number of giveaways here on TechCrunch, but today we’re giving away something extra special: power. Well, no — it’s more like we’re giving away knowledge, but knowledge is power. So we’re giving away power.
The world’s largest video education platform creativeLIVE is hosting a “Secrets from Silicon Valley” workshop later this week, where some of the Valley’s best minds will be sharing their wisdom with a handful of attendees. Only 30 tickets to this event were released, and they can’t be purchased anyway… but we have five of them to give away.
Here’s just a sampling of some of the folks who will be leading classes at the event:
- Reid Hoffman, Founder LinkedIn
- Tim Ferriss, New York Times best-selling author and founder of 4-Hour Workweek
- David Goldberg, CEO Survey Monkey
- Guy Kawasaki, New York Times bestselling author
- Glenn Kelman, CEO of Redfin
- Sara Leary & Nirav Tolia, co-founders of Nextdoor
- Spencer Rascoff, CEO of Zillow
- Toni Schneider, CEO of WordPress
- Megan Smith, VP of Google[x]
- Gary Swart, CEO of oDesk
- Niniane Wang, CTO of Minted
If you don’t win, don’t panic too hard — you’ll still be able to catch the classes, but from afar. creativeLIVE will be streaming the event, live and for free, right here.
Want to come? You should! Follow the steps below.
1) Become a fan of our TechCrunch Facebook Page:
2) Then do the following:
Leave us a comment below telling us why you want to come.
The contest starts now and ends soon. At 5pm PT tonight. So, enter soon.
We’ll choose our winners and contact them tonight. Please note this giveaway only includes 1 ticket per person.