In case you haven’t heard, TechCrunch is celebrating its 10th anniversary with a meetup at the Presidio’s Civil War Parade Ground this Saturday, June 6.
There are easily 10 good reasons to be there. We’ve mentioned most in earlier posts, but there’s a new one:
1. TechCrunch will give away 10 free tickets to Disrupt SF (Sept. 21-23) to registered meetup attendees. Yep, that’s right — one for each year of TechCrunch’s existence.
2. TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington will be there, as will Heather Harde, Keith Teare and many others from TechCrunch’s past and present.
3. The TechCrunch West Coast editorial team will be there.
7. Puppies. That’s right. Northern California Family Dog Rescue will host an adoption so attendees can play with some cute puppies and, should you fall in love with a particular pooch, perhaps take him or her home.
8. The Presidio’s Civil War Parade Ground. Who knew?
9. You’re free Saturday from noon to 3 p.m., right?
Hope you can join us.
Our sponsors make TechCrunch events possible. If you are interested in learning more about sponsoring food trucks and beer at our birthday party, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.