Disrupt San Francisco is a few weeks away, and to celebrate we’re giving away a pair of tickets to one lucky TechCrunch reader (a $5,990 value). You can earn extra entries to the contest by sharing the giveaway link with friends and following our social accounts. The contest starts today, and ends next Monday. If you are unfamiliar with Disrupt, here’s a quick rundown:
- Disrupt is one of the most anticipated technology conferences of the year, hosted by TechCrunch.
- The conference takes place from September 21-23 at Pier 70 in San Francisco.
- This year’s event features speakers like Sam Altman of Y Combinator, Parker Conrad of Zenefits, and more.
- During Disrupt, over 25 companies will compete in Startup Battlefield for the grand prize of $50k.
- Hundreds of early stage startups will showcase their products in Startup Alley.
- More information about Disrupt and how to buy tickets can be found here.
Now for the details about the contest.
- The contest goes live today and ends on September 6 at 12 pm PT.
- The winner will receive 2 tickets to Disrupt SF.
- We will reach out to the winner by email.
- You can earn extra entries to the contest by sharing the giveaway link with friends and following our social accounts.
- Transportation and lodging not included. Tickets do include breakfast and lunch each day of the conference, but no additional food included.
- Enter the contest using the widget below.
If you don’t win, you can still get a taste of Disrupt SF by following our social channels and tuning into the live stream on TechCrunch.com from September 21-23.