Early-stage startup founders heed this call. Lock down your opportunity to exhibit your early-stage startup in front of a veritable who’s who in the robotics and AI industries while you can. Yes, it’s only December. And yes, TC Sessions: Robotics+AI 2020 takes place months from now on March 3 in Berkeley. Here’s why timing matters.
We have a limited number of demo tables, and they’re going fast — only nine left. Get ahead of the curve and buy your Early-Stage Startup Exhibitor Package now. It includes four tickets to the event, so you and your crew can showcase your startup in front of 1,500 influential attendees. We’re talking about the exact demographic that can help move your business forward.
A one-day event, TC Sessions: Robotics+AI focuses exclusively on these two world-changing technologies. Programming features in-depth interviews, panel discussions, Q&As, workshops and networking opportunities with the industries’ leading minds, makers, technologists, researchers and investors.
As one of a select number of exhibitors, you’ll place your startup in the path of those industry leaders. Here are just a few of the luminaries scheduled to speak at this year’s event:
- Noah Campbell-Ready, founder and CEO of Built Robotics, a company that’s developed an autonomous bulldozer.
- Tessa Lau, CEO and founder of Dusty Robotics. Her company developed a construction-site robot that helps automate building layouts.
- Daniel Blank, CEO of Toggle, a startup that builds robots to fabricate and assemble rebar.
- Tye Brady, Amazon Robotics’ chief technologist. Brady will join us to talk about Amazon’s robotics efforts and the future of the automation-driven workforce.
- Stuart Russell, computer scientist and world-leading expert on AI, joins us to discuss how today’s researchers and founders will determine AI’s ultimate impact on humanity.
That’s an awesome start to the speaker lineup, and we’re just getting started. We’re announcing more every week, so keep checking back. Take a look at last year’s agenda to get a sense of the kind of programming you can expect.
Hey, there’s more than one way to shine at this event. Check out Pitch Night, our new pitch competition. It’s totally free and open to founders of early-stage startups focused on robotics and AI. Simply apply here by February 1.
TC Sessions: Robotics+AI 2020 takes place on March 3 at UC Berkeley’s Zellerbach Hall. Don’t miss this opportunity to step in the spotlight. Buy an Early-Stage Startup Exhibitor Package and present your product and company to the top movers and shakers in robotics and AI.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Robotics & AI 2020? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.