UPDATED MARCH 6, 2020
At present, TechCrunch is proceeding as planned with its current event schedule.
We are monitoring local, state and federal agencies for guidance on how to respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we will respond accordingly. TechCrunch places the health and safety of our event attendees and employees above all else. In the event that we cancel, postpone or modify any upcoming events, we will immediately notify all registered participants by email as well as post a notice on this page, which we will update as events warrant.
Anyone who has a ticket, is a sponsor, or otherwise engaged with a TechCrunch event may contact us directly with concerns or questions at email@example.com.
Please remember to take the following precautions from the CDC to help avoid coming down with the flu.
- Wash your hands frequently and for at least 20 seconds and use alcohol based hand sanitizer
- Cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- If you are feeling unwell, stay home and minimize contact with others
- If you suspect you have symptoms of the COVID-19 flu, contact a medical professional immediately